Thursday
Going home today - hooray! Lots of travelling though, boo.
Got up and had breakfast, still a prety overcast day and decided that we'd go via the Shopping Mall when on the way to the Airport. Its pretty close but we needed to arrange some transport that would look after our luggage too.
After some negotiation with the taxi driver, $100 for 5 people including a 2 hour stay at the shopping mall, execellent!
My flight is at 3:00pm and arrives the next day at 7:05am, I've then got to wait for a few hours for the 2:00pm flight from Gatwick to Newcastle and I think I arrive at just after 3:00pm! not looking for to that at all!!
Got up and had breakfast, still a prety overcast day and decided that we'd go via the Shopping Mall when on the way to the Airport. Its pretty close but we needed to arrange some transport that would look after our luggage too.
After some negotiation with the taxi driver, $100 for 5 people including a 2 hour stay at the shopping mall, execellent!
My flight is at 3:00pm and arrives the next day at 7:05am, I've then got to wait for a few hours for the 2:00pm flight from Gatwick to Newcastle and I think I arrive at just after 3:00pm! not looking for to that at all!!

1 Comments:
Mark, looking forward to seeing you on Monday so that you can give out all those goodies you've brought back for the lads. Nice one.
Post a Comment
<< Home