Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wednesday

A Cloudy start to the day. One of the most irritating things is American TV, full of rubbish adverts and hardly any news - no international news at all.

We had a brief visit to the Sixth Floor Museum today, pretty good! I rolled around on the grass knoll like a true tourist. In the afternoon I attended the EMEA conference and customer exchange, which allowed me to see other solutions using DC and to present out own opportunity. The CEO, SVP for Emea and Product Managers were there and so the presentation was targetted at the right audience.

We then went out for a meal to Lawrys Prime Rib, very nice food - especially the steak! Finally we went back to the bar and put right the wrongs in the world!

I'm looking forward to going home though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home